compensation: Starting wage at $16.83/hr + available overtime! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We operate some of the most technologically advanced plants in the world, but they can't run by themselves - we depend on creative, responsible, hardworking individuals like you. NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Why Choose Cargill?
•Working toward career advancement.
•Quarterly performance based bonus.
•Benefit packages include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, paid time off and more!!
A Day In The Life Of An Elevator Operator (Seasonal):
• Run multiple pieces of equipment, i.e, batching mixers, pellet mills, grinders, grain cleaners; receives ingredients by truck and rail, monitors ingredients inventory levels.
• Manufacture products to ensure that they meet specifications, and HACCP requirements.
• Run Logics Real-time equipment. Schedule production based on customer demands. (Mixer)
• Schedule runs per FDA guidelines.
• Safety - responsible for safety of themselves and teammates.