compensation: DOE employment type: full-time job title: Industrial Electrician
QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking an Industrial Electrician to join our team. The Industrial Electrician performs quick analysis, troubleshooting and repair of all electrical and electronic components associated in an industrial environment.
• Completing all maintenance requests assigned.
• Set and maintain industrial production equipment and systems for maximum safe productivity.
• Support production by troubleshooting line issues.
• Assemble and install all types of new or repaired electrical circuits, systems, instrumentation, and equipment, including, but not limited to: transformers, motors, regulators, controllers, valves, switches, etc.
• Inspect electrical equipment and machinery, diagnose faulty operation, determine proper corrective action, document in maintenance scheduling program, and make indicated repairs.
• Knowledge of voltmeter, ammeter, ground locating and other electrical tests.
• Possess working knowledge of electrical distribution systems and switchgear. Must know Underwriter codes, national codes, state and local codes, company rules and regulations to comply with them.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.